FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Credit Advisors Foundation
FREE FINANCIAL EDUCATION CLASSES THROUGHOUT THE MONTH OF JULY
Omaha, NE – June 29, 2017 – Credit Advisors Foundation is hosting a free four week financial crash course at the Millard Library Branch in July.
WHO: Michaela Harper, Director of Community Education, from Credit Advisors Foundation
WHAT: Credit Crash Course is a four week financial education series designed to empower the community to take ownership of their financial lives
- Workshop topics
- Improve your Financial IQ – Join us and learn how to become your best advocate for your financial future.
- Understand & Fix Your Credit – Learn why you don’t need to pay someone else to monitor your credit file.
- How To Get Back In The Game With Your Credit Score – Everyone is going to hit a bump in the road. We teach you how to re-establish your credit after it has gone off the rails.
- Protect Yourself From Identity Theft – Identity theft is a lot more common than you think. We teach you how to protect yourself before someone else wrecks your self.
- NOTE: These workshops are stand-alone classes. You can come to one or all four! Whatever works best for your financial situation.
WHERE: Millard Library Branch | 13214 Westwood Ln, Omaha, NE 68144
- July 7th 6:00PM – 7:30PM
- July 13th 7:30PM – 9:00PM
- July 20th 7:30PM – 9:00PM
- July 27th 7:30PM – 9:00PM
WHY SHOULD YOU COME:
- Light Dinner
- Door Prizes
- $400 Raffle Prize* (participants must attend every session in order to be eligible)
- Personalized information that you won’t receive anywhere else
About Credit Advisors Foundation
Credit Advisors Foundation is a 501(c) 3 financial counseling and HUD approved multi-state housing counseling agency headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska with offices in Council Bluffs, Iowa and Scottsdale, Arizona. It is dedicated to improving lives through financial literacy to create economic inclusion and upward mobility. Visit us on-line at www.creditadvisors.org or call 1-800-942-9027